TOUGH DECISIONS; DREAMS OF CREATION VS VISIONS OF AMARGEDDON




I Am Not A Christian, I Am Far From One. This Resulted From The Way In Which Christianity Was Introduced To Us And Used To Enslave Us For So Many Years. Even After Slavery Became A Thing Of The Past It Has Been Used To Oppress Us Generation After Generation. This Has Been Done Through Methods Of Institutionalization; Driving Us To Believe That Jesus Is White Which Is Very Instrumental In Getting Blacks To Resent Their Own Identity, Limiting Our Progress As The Human Race In Entirety By Having Scriptures That Violate Against Women Who In My Opinion When Given The Opportunity Could Raise A Civilization We Could Never Have Imagined Before And To Top It All Off, It Hinders Our Scietific Development In Scenarios Where A Brilliant Scientist, Trapped In Christian Doctrine, Won’t Pursue Certain Curiosities Because “Some Things Are Not For Man To Tamper With, They Are Reserved For God”. Just When I Thought It Couldn’t Get Any Worse, I Became Exposed To The Truth About How Tithes And Offerings Are Spent(PSA: Your Pastors And Prophets Are Ripping You Off For Their Own Personal Desires).The List Goes On To The Next Universe Really. Yet, However Far Away From Christianity I Am, It Is The Closest Religion To Me. I Was Raised In A Christian Family And For The Best Of My Childhood Years I Have Tried To Devote My Life To Attaining A Higher Level Of Faith In This Religion. Needless To Say, It Never Panned Out In Favour Of Christianity As Far As I’m Concerned. Regardless Of My Failure It Is Still The Only Religion I Possess Ample Knowledge About. This Became Dawned To Me When I Asked Myself Why God Created Lucifer In The First Place And Being The Person I Am, I Pondered On It Until I Came Across A Reason That Made Sense To Me. Allow Me To Break It Down For You.

I’ve Always Assumed That God Knows The Future Since He’s The All Powerful Creator And All. I Assumed That There Is No End To His Power And Thus Came The Question. So To Address It, I Tried To Explain To Myself How Fate And Will Could Exist In The Same Plane, And How God Fits In Into The Equation. I Reasoned To Myself That God Does Not See The Future Like The Most Of Us Suspect It Is; Set In Stone That Is. I Hypothesised That He Sees All The Possible Futures That Could Occur After All And Whichever Decisions We Make In Our Entire Lives. This Means That If You Find Yourself In A Position To Make A Choice, God Knows What Each Choice Will Bring But The Outcome Is Therefore Determined By Your Selection.

With The Above Theory On The Table, I Investigated The Choice That He Made When He Created Lucifer. Lucifer, Believed To Be The Most Perfect Of All God’s Creations When He Came Into Being, Possessed Great Potential(A Source Of Ultimate Pride For The Most High, His Magna Opus So To Speak). But He Was Also The Seed Of Destruction For God's Perfect Kingdom, All Evidence Crystal Clear If You're A Believer. So Why Did God Create Beelzebub?

Immersed Immensely In This I Then Drifted Into My Inner Being, As I Naturally Do When I’m In Deep Thought, And I Tried To Tailor These Shoes To Human Sizes. This Hand-Guided Me To Oppenheimer When He Was Creating The Atomic Bomb Knowing Fully Well That It Could Destroy Worlds. Yet He Still Made It Anyway And I Suppose It’s Because In A Twisted Way, Bombs Could Give Birth To Peace. Seeing These Prospects, Even I Could Argue That It Would Have Been Anything But An Easy Decision To Make Deciding Whether To Go Forward With The Project Or Not. This Speaks Volumes Since I Believe In Peace Myself. Relatively. My Point Is, Weighing Something For Its Extremely Good Merits And Similarly Extreme Bad Merits Can Bore The Choice That Leads To Either The Rise Or Downfall Of Any Establishment.

This Is How I Came To My Conclusion. At The End Of The Day, If I Were To Justify The Creation Of Lucifer, I’d Say God Took His Chances. Wouldn’t You Have?

I MAY BE WRONG, I MAY BE RIGHT, BUT THIS IS MY LOGIC AND I FUCK WITH IT!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTIVE SURFACE (Poem)

BOTSWANA HOSTS THE "N W Y C 2 0 1 7"

Regime Change? Are We Ready? Is it Possible?