Poem by M.T. Pilane - Pain


Mokgethi Thusang Pilane
Poet Name:Tito
Title: Pain

I know the pain of watching you love him
The pain of you detecting time's to call
I know the pain of watching you rip of my heart With a lovely smile
I know the pain of hearing you talk to him
While I lay besides you naked

I know the pain that melted away the love I had
I know the pain of being suicidal because of you
I know the pain, the pain of being empty Feeling inhuman
The rage in your eyes when I asked about him
It still trifles me

I know the pain of never letting you go
I know the pain the heart attack I nearly got when you compared my strokes to his
The compliment that nearly sent me to my early grave
I know the pain the texts that were never meant for me

I know the pain of being blown off in public being ignored before family and friends
I know the pain the sleepless nights you gave me when you and him fought
The night's I walked miles just to comfort you

I know the pain of seeing you happy while I am not the cause
The disappointments you brought before me when you said yes to him
I know the pain of being forgotten, I know the pain of life without you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1.4 MILLION VIEWS ON YOUTUBE! VEE - DUMALANA!!

BOTSWANA HOSTS THE "N W Y C 2 0 1 7"

BLOOMING OBLIVION ( A Thought Piece)